Monday, September 19, 2011

Shopping day with Babe Miko :)

a day out with miko baby :)
it was our first time going out together.
i mean merely the both of us :)
went to her place & fetched her then off to swang.
bought some stuffs then headed to pavilion :)



me & her in the car. it was kinda jam that day :\


had our lunch at Ichiban Boshi.
my lovely Salmon Meshi. i think that's the name lar. 
haha. couldn't recall :)


cam whore before food arrived :D


me again -__-


shop a while then to Ochado.
OMG. im seriously loving their Milk Tea.
it's soooo fucking naiis (Y)
must try k? ;) 


last photo. me & my love <3
she's sho pretty! 

then went to Shiok Cafe at SS15 Subang.
shisha-ed and yumcha-ed with the girls.
Mezors, Vivian, Miko and Me :) 

that's all. haha. just wanna update my dead blog.
ciaoz love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment